The Adult Forum meets on Sunday mornings at 9:15 in Homer Hall. The Forum includes church members as well as outside guests as presenters and hosts. Topics range from religious and Church Conference-related issues to local community issues and personalities, elected officials, individuals with special interests and skills and those with travel insights to share. Special local, state, national, and global concerns are addressed by invited guests as well as church members.
The Wired Word
Meeting in the Lounge
Contact David Polhemus if you would like to have the lesson e-mailed to you before class on Sunday.
“Each ready-to-use weekly installment includes everything you need to spark discussion and to relate the messages contained in Scripture passages to current headlines …
- In the News discusses a current event to be analyzed in a biblical context each week.
- The Big Questions provide a framework for the discussion. Use them as is, or revise to include your own commentary and perspectives.
- Confronting the News with Scripture provides the substance of the lesson along with suggestions on how group members can apply Scripture passages covered that week to their daily lives.
- Discussion Questions help you encourage additional in-depth exploration of the topic at hand.
- Closing Prayer provides a meaningful conclusion to the week’s discussion.”
Parents are welcome to gather for coffee and light breakfast foods during Sunday School to relax and enjoy peer fellowship (Conference Room, Lower Level).
Click here for more information on our Bible Study options.